Monopile is the most commonly used foundation stype for ofshore wind turbines today. A simple design typically driven into the seabed or grouted into sockets drilled into rock, the monopile supports the wind turbine tower either directly or through a transition piece.
- Fully integrated column and boom welding and special rollers for efficient long seam and flange welding.
Small Section Assembly and Welding
- Small section building increases the productivity of the full line.
Full Section Assembly
- PEMA solutions are able to rotate and transport monopiles up to 1500 tons.
Grove Machining and Outside Welding
- Circular milling is integrated into the production line and welding is applied externally to the milled groove using multi-head platforms.
- Complete production line with conveyor, integrated milling and welding on both sides.
Blasting and cutting of plates.