PEMA WeldControl 200 is a robotized welding solution for shipbuilding. The extensive features enable shipyards to implement production from
simple micro panels to the most complex open block multi-robot installations.
Only 1 OPERATOR is needed
2 MINUTES and the robot is welding
400% higher productivity
REALISTIC WELD MODELS
Operator can utilize, create and modify 3D-model according to the actual workpiece.
FOR EVERY PRODUCT
From simple micro panel solutions to complex open block multi-robot installations.
User-friendly interface and remote support enables fast utilization of robot station.
USER-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE - Create, add, delete and edit elements the way you want
• Software environment for “easy on the fly”-programming
• Based on 3D simulation software
• All operations available on shop floor
• Welding experience turned into practice in robotized
• Easy and fast method to program robots
• Product orientated programming methods
• Always high and stable quality
• Motivated and involved operators – what you draw is what you get
WHY PEMA WELDCONTROL 200 ?
• Full control of the welding model
• Multi-robot control
• Background simulation - collision free welding programs
• Powerful reporting
• In-house software for in-house machinery
" We have combined our customers' wishes with Pema technology and these
features are now available in WeldControl 200. Thanks to powerful model
control and automatic weld path creation, the software enables efficient and
the most flexible programming which has not been possible before. "
Tommi Reponen, Product Specialist, Pemamek Ltd.